Meet the 2018-19 Kenarry Creative Team!
Are you looking for ideas for the home? Ideas like easy recipes, home decor, craft projects and DIY tutorials? Boy, are you in for a treat!
As you may or may not know, I am a monthly contributor to Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. I’ve shared all kinds of ideas like How to Paint Terra Cotta Pots and how to make burlap placemats.
But, what you may not know, is that the 2018-19 Creative Team is bigger and more creative than ever! I am truly honored and excited to be a part of this team again this year. I’ll be sharing ideas on the first Monday of every month. I can’t wait for you to see this easy project I have in store to share with you and the Kenarry readers in October!
Kenarry Creative Team
There are 21 members on the 2018-19 Kenarry Creative Team this year. I’m just wondering how Carrie keeps up with all of us!
- A Happy Home in Holland
- A Home to Grow Old In
- The Birch Cottage (me!)
- Bullock’s Buzz
- By Trish Sutton
- Craft, Create, Cook
- Craftivity Designs
- Fabulous Habits
- Greco Design Company
- Jessica Welling Interiors
- Mary Martha Mama
- Old House to New Home
- One Mama’s Daily Drama
- Our Crafty Mom
- Running with Sisters
- Squirrels of a Feather
- The Summery Umbrella
- Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
Creative Ideas for the Home
So now that you know who the bloggers are, what exactly does that mean to you? That means you’ll have access to creative ideas for the home all in one location on Kenarry. Here are just a few of the creative ideas you can expect from this talented and versatile team:
- Learn how to make your own stickers
- Gift card wrapping ideas for kids and teenagers
- DIY house number planter
- Free halloween scavenger hunt printable
- Teacher Gift – C is for Caffeine printable
- Learn to make your own throw pillow covers
- Learn to make an infinity scarf
- Mix up an Autumn Moscow Mule
- Use resin to make steam punk mosaic coasters
- Instant Pot Korean BBQ Ribs
- Original handlettered SVGs and printables
- Learn to sew a mug warmer and coaster set
- Lots and lots of free printables
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Muffins
- Zucchini Fritters
- Coconut Lime Hand Scrub
- Make a super easy dog toy bin
Okay, I think you get the idea that there will be tons of ideas and Carrie has put together a pretty talented team! I’m looking forward to learning something new and gathering inspiration for my own home.
You never know, you just might find a new favorite blog to follow!
Til next time…