With these 25 DIY Heart Sachets to make for Valentine’s Day ideas, you’re sure to find a heart sachet to sew, crochet, knit or no-sew to make for your Valentine!
No Valentine’s Day would be complete without hearts. Heart cupcakes, heart Valentines, heart printables, heart-shaped boxes of chocolate or this collection of 25 DIY heart sachets.
One of the top 10 blog posts on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry for the past two years was this lavender sachet from Amanda at Life at Cloverhill. Since I am a monthly contributor to Kenarry, I thought it would be appropriate to share a collection of 25 DIY heart sachets that would be perfect to make for Valentine’s Day gift giving – or just because.
There really are some adorable heart sachets in this collection. You’ll even find some no-sew options as well as crochet, knit and sewing options. Plus, some incorporate letter stamping, quilting, hand embroidery, cross-stitch and even machine embroidery.
You can, of course, fill your sachets with lavender buds, polyester stuffing, herbs or even add essential oil. In fact, there’s even one design that is totally made from paper and includes a little pocket for love notes.
What’s even better is that you can combine ideas. Just simply let these 25 DIY heart sachets from some very talented and creative souls be your inspiration.
25 DIY Heart Sachets
Like I said, you’ll find this entire collection of 25 DIY heart sachets on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry. So, be sure to visit Kenarry and get your Valentine’s Day inspiration.
How to Use Heart Sachets
Lavender sachets were originally created to add a nice lavender scent to your lingerie drawer. According to science, lavender has been proven to aid in a better night’s sleep. But, there are so many more ways to use heart sachets, like:
- Place sachet in your lingerie drawer.
- Place on your bed pillow (remove before sleeping).
- Place inside your shoes or shoe closet.
- Place inside your coat closet.
- Hang in your car or under a seat.
- Place in your linen closet for fresh scented linens.
- String together to make a Valentine’s Day garland
- Place under a kitchen or bathroom sink.
- Keep one in your gym bag.
- Keep one in your golf bag.
- Keep one in your bowling bag.
- Hang or place one in your garage.
- Place one anywhere you want a fresh, clean scent.
And, if you need even more ideas on ways to use sachets, check out this 101 Ways to Sachet.
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration
If you came to The Birch Cottage looking for Valentine’s Day inspiration, please check out these other ideas right here on The Birch Cottage blog:
- Create Printable Valentine’s Day Cards with PNG Files
- Desserts for Two – Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- 6 Free Printable Love Prints for Valentine’s Day
- Adorable Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Bag Toppers
- Free Printable Deer Valentines
- Burlap Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
So, how will you use your heart sachets? I’d love to hear about your idea! Just leave a comment below.
Til next time.