Hi, my name is Pam and I’m the voice and creative soul behind The Birch Cottage blog. Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! And this fella is my wonderful husband Lenny.
If you were visiting in person (and we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic), I’d offer you a cup of coffee and the latest homemade goodies from my kitchen, like my yummy pear bread, snickerdoodle cookies or maybe even some zucchini muffins.
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I am married to my very best friend (who happens to be very handy around the house).
- Together we have seven children and ten grandchildren.
- We live in central Ohio.
- I work full time as an accounting clerk in a local high school.
- I owe all my craftiness to my mom. She taught me to sew, crochet and embroider.
- My favorite crafts are sewing, crochet, embroidery and all things Cricut.
- I also love to cook from scratch and bake.
- And in my free time, I enjoy gardening, bicycling, kayaking, traveling and spending time with our growing family.
I truly enjoy sharing creative ideas, sewing patterns and tutorials, family favorite recipes, crochet tutorials and tons of free printables and a Cricut cut files that I hope you’ll love as much as I love sharing them with you. By the way, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you’ll have free and unlimited access to the Subscribers Resource Library.
Regardless of your reason for visiting The Birch Cottage, I’m really glad you’re here!