When my family gets together for the holidays, there’s always food involved. Here is a quick little recipe for the absolute best Cinnamon Honey Butter ever! It is the perfect little added touch to Christmas dinner, a special dinner, party, family gathering or just because you’re hungry for the best Cinnamon Honey Butter ever!
Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe
I originally shared this recipe for Cinnamon Honey Butter on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. I am really grateful to be sharing this recipe with you and all the fantastic Kenarry readers. This Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe really is the best! My family occasionally likes to eat out at Texas Roadhouse and they serve this Cinnamon Honey Butter with super yummy yeast rolls. But, I’m telling and sharing a recipe today that’s even better!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, beat the butter for 1 minute. (You can also use a hand mixer, whisk or wooden spoon.)
- Add the powdered sugar, honey, and cinnamon. Beat on low until the powdered sugar is incorporated, then beat on medium for 3-4 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and bottom, then beat again until it is smooth.
- This recipe will fit into 6 4-ounce mason jars, or 3 half-pint mason jars.
- Serve at room temperature; keep refrigerated for storage.
This Cinnamon Honey Butter recipe is truly a family favorite and if you give it a try, I’m sure it’ll be a new family favorite for your family as well!
Til next time…