A set of four Handwoven with Love Round Labels are perfect for accompanying your handwoven gifts. Print out on round labels or cardstock.
Last week I shared with you a collection of 4 Handmade with Love Round Labels. Then I had a reader reach out to me and tell me that she is a weaver and said it would be nice to include some “handwoven” labels. So, you can thank Eleanor for this set of Handwoven with Love Round Labels.
Handwoven with Love Round Labels
As usual when I create labels, I do so with Avery products in mind. These labels were designed to fit 2-1/2″ round labels. Specifically the 22830 Avery Round Labels for Laser & Inkjet Printers.
But, you don’t have to use labels to use these designs. You can also print them out on cardstock, cut them out, punch a hole, and attach ribbon or twine.
Here’s a closer look at each of the four labels:
Handwoven with Love Round Label #1
The first round label features the words “handwoven with love” in a circle and a heart made from thread in the center of the label.
Handwoven with Love Round Label #2
This second design features these soft and lovely pink flowers and the words “handwoven” with a soft pink heart. There’s space. in the center of the label for you to write or print your name. Then the label would read “Pam handwoven”, for example.
Handwoven with Love Round Labels #3
And the third design again features the words “handwoven with love” in a circle. There are also these sketchy slate blue lines and a sketchy heart in the center.
Handwoven with Love Round Labels #4
And, finally, the fourth design has all the Christmas feels. It says, “Merry Christmas – Handwoven with Love” and features a festive little Christmas design in the center.
How to Use the Labels
- To truly use these designs as labels, I recommend using the Avery 22830 Round Labels. These can be used with your laser or inkjet printer. Simply load your label sheets in your printer and send the page(s) to the printer that you want to print. Then you can apply these labels/stickers to your handmade gift or gift package.
- You can also simply print the designs out on cardstock, then cut out the designs with scissors or a 2-1/2″ circle cutter. I would then punch a hole in the top of the round label, attach some twine and then attach to your gift or package.
- These labels can also be used with wide mouth canning jars. Whether you are using adhesive labels or cardstock, print out following step one or two above and place on top of the lid.
Now for the fun part. If you would like to download this set of four Handmade with Love Round Labels, simply sign up below for The Birch Cottage newsletter.
After you sign up, you’ll receive a confirmation email that includes the download link for the labels.
More Printable Ideas
If you enjoyed these Handmade with Love Round Labels, you might also like these other printables from The Birch Cottage:
- Handmade Just for You Christmas Gift Tags
- Printable Care Tags
- 20+ Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Handmade with Love Round Labels
And be sure to save this idea to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later or to share with family and friends!