Welcome the anticipated arrival of autumn with Hello Fall Digital Wall for your smartphone or computer screen.
Fall officially arrives this year on September 23rd. But, we had some cooler weather here in Ohio and it just really got me excited about the arrival of autumn this year. I’m just really looking forward to the cool crisp evenings, changing leaves and pumpkin everything!
So, I created this fall digital wallpaper full of pumpkins and those rich autumn colors. You’ll find two formats. One for your smartphone and one for your computer monitor.
Download Hello Fall Digital Wallpaper
Because smartphone screens and monitors come in so many different sizes and resolutions, it’s really hard to design digital files that will work in every environment. So, I decided to try to create a universal size. The hello fall digital wallpaper is sized at 2400×1500 for use with desktops. The hello fall digital wallpaper is sized at 640×1136 for use with smartphones.
Simply click on the link below to download the image.
- Hello Fall Digital Wallpaper for Smartphone (640×1136)
- Hello Fall Digital Wallpaper for Desktops (2400×1500)
Then follow your manufacturer’s instructions on updating the wallpaper or display for your smartphone, computer monitor or other digital device.
How to Change Your iPhone Wallpaper
Since I’m a little partial to the iPhone, I thought I’d provide instructions on how to change your iPhone wallpaper:
- First, you’ll want to make sure you’ve downloaded or saved the above smartphone image to your camera roll on your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- In Settings, tap Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper
- Choose the image from your Camera Roll
- Drag to move the image. Or pinch to zoom in and out, so the image fits the screen. You can choose Perspective, so the wallpaper moves as you tilt your screen. Or you can choose Still, so the wallpaper doesn’t move.
- When you’re done adjusting the image, tap Set. Or tap Cancel to start over.
- You can set the wallpaper as your Home screen, Lock screen, or both. The Home screen appears when your iPhone is unlocked. The Lock screen appears when you wake your iPhone.
- To see your new wallpaper, lock your iPhone or check the Home screen.
Follow on Instagram
If you’re interested in more free digital wallpaper, you’ll want to be sure to follow me in Instagram (@birchcottageblog). I’ve shared another set of fall themed digital wallpaper in my Stories. Plus, you’ll find more digital wallpaper available there throughout the year.
This fall digital wallpaper is just one more way to add a little touch of the warmth of autumn to your life. I actually use both and I also use them on my iPad and laptop. Afterall, it is the beginning of pumpkin everything season, right!
Til next time…