The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200 QCP Sewing Machine is is a sewists, seamstress and quilters computerized sewing machine dream come true!
Last year for Christmas, my husband bought me the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition Computerized Sewing Machine! It was an early Christmas gift and I told him that he would never again have to buy me another gift!
Besides the fact that this Janome sewing machine is the BEST sewing machine I have ever owned, we also bought it at an amazing price through an online auction. Do you have online auctions where you live? Oh, man! They are such a great way to buy products at a fraction of the cost, like my brand new, still in the box, still factory sealed, Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition Computerized Sewing Machine.
If you live in the Columbus, Ohio area, you’ll definitely want to check out Capital City Online Auctions!
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition Computerized Sewing Machine
Although I have owned other sewing machines, my new Janome is just far superior to my other machines in “sew” many ways. My previous machine was a Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine. I would still recommend this sewing machine to anyone wanting a nice sewing machine that is budget friendly.
One of my may favorite things about the Janome 8200 is that it’s a sturdy machine that doesn’t dance across my sewing table when sewing. (Can you hear me swooning?)
Janome Sewing Machine Features
Here are some of the features of the Janome 8200QCP:
- top loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built in stitches up to 9mm wide
- 3 alphabets
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- auto tension system
- built-in, one-hand needle threader\
- snap-on presser feet
- memorized needle up/down
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- super fine needle position adjustment
- start/stop button
- speed control slider
- locking stitch button
- automatic thread cutter
- twin needle guard
- easy reverse button
- advanced Plate Markings
- individual and combination stitch editing
- adjustable knee lift
- auto-declutch bobbin winder
- extra high presser foot lift
- high resolution LCD touchscreen
- foot pressure adjustment
- maximum stitch width: 9mm
- pattern stitch length calculator
- 5 ultrabright LED lamps for shadow-free sewing
- double accessory bins plus upper storage
- 11″ to the right of the needle
- easy set bobbin and bobbin winder
- straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for 1/4″ seam foot
- special spool holder for long spools
- buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
Here’s a video showing the features of the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Sewing Machine. You can also watch this video on YouTube. In fact, if you subscribe to my YouTube channel, you’ll be notified when there are new videos available!
If you have questions about this Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Computerized Sewing Machine, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll be glad to answer them!
More Sewing Ideas
If you love sewing, you might enjoy these favorite sewing project ideas right here on The Birch Cottage blog:
- Learn to Sew a Pillowcase
- Mitered Corners
- Sewing Basics: Anatomy of a Sewing Machine
- Microwave Safe Bowl Cozy