YarnCanada.ca has partnered with Bernat Yarn and Patons Yarn to give 12 individuals or groups a total of $2000 worth of yarn to use towards their cause.
Do you knit or crochet for a cause? Well, have I got an incredible opportunity to tell you about!
How would you like to win free yarn for your cause? That’s exactly what you can do! YarnCanada.ca has partnered with Bernat Yarn and Patons Yarn to give 12 individuals or groups an opportunity to win Yarn towards their good works.
Here’s what you can win:
- 1 x $500 of yarn to a Canadian group who knits or crochets for a good cause
- 1 x $500 of yarn to an American group who knits or crochets for a good cause
- 10 x $100 of yarn to Canadian or American individuals or groups who knit or crochet for a good cause
I know my reader friend Pauline does a lot of crocheting for the NICU, homeless people and shelters. She’s an amazing lady with a big heart. This is an opportunity for people just like Pauline to win free yarn to help them craft for their cause.
How to Enter
For more information and to enter to win, simply visit YarnCanada.ca. You’ll simply be asked to provide your name, email address and provide a little information about your cause. If you have pictures, you can upload those, too.
- Yarn awards include free shipping to US and Canada excluding remote areas
- Yarn will be pre-selected by YarnCanada.ca though we will take feedback on your specific needs
- Yarn will be awarded at the sole discretion of YarnCanada.ca. Our aim will be to give to a variety of causes, people, and locations
- Deadline to apply is Dec 31st, 2018
- Our staff will work together to select the recipients of the yarn by January 20th
So, go visit YarnCanada.ca by December 31, 2018 for a chance to win free yarn for your cause.
Thanks so much to YarnCanada.ca, Bernat Yarn and Patons Yarn for providing this opportunity!
Good luck! Til next time…