Download this free set of printable Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas gift tags. Perfect for all your Christmas gift giving!
How’s your Christmas gift wrapping going? I’m deep into wrapping! I can’t decide if I prefer to wrap presents as I finish making them or buying them or if I like saving all the wrapping to do at one time.
Truth be told, I’d rather wrap the gifts as I have them ready, but the past few years, I’ve been terrible about doing exactly that. So, I have piles of presents waiting to be wrapped.
I actually started wrapping presents yesterday and quickly discovered I didn’t have any gift tags. I didn’t have any leftover from last year, so it was time to print some more. So, I created these new gift tags and decided to share them with you.
How to Print PDF Files Video
Here’s a little video I put together that shows you how to print PDF files. PDF stands for Printable Document Format and is the format of most of the printable files you’ll find here on The Birch Cottage blog.
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Gift Tags
This is a set of 2″x3-1/2″ printable gift tags. The gift tags were designed for use with the Avery printable gift tags. The gift tags come complete with a hole already punched in them. They really are a convenient way to print your gift tags.
Even more so that previous years, I truly hope that you and your loved ones have a healthy and memory-filled Christmas. Your Christmas and mine may look a little different this year, but we can be creative and have ourselves a merry little Christmas anyway.
How to Download Gift Tags for New Subscribers
If you are new to The Birch Cottage blog or a new subscriber, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Subscribe
This set of free printable “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” gift tags are available exclusively to subscribers of The Birch Cottage newsletter. As a subscriber you’ll have access to this free set of printable gift tags and the ENTIRE Subscribers Resource Library!
Step 2: Download
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll be taken directly to the gift tags in the Subscribers Resource Library. You will also receive another email with a link to the printable gift tags.
You can download the PDF and save it to your computer so you can print the gift tags any time you want.
How to Download Gift Tags for Existing Subscribers
If you are an existing subscriber to The Birch Cottage newsletter, simply visit the Subscribers Resource Library and search for “merry little Christmas”. You’ll find more information on accessing the Subscribers Resource Library here.
How to Print Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Gift Tags
Once you’ve downloaded your Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas gift tags, you’ll be ready to print them. These gift tags were designed for use with Avery 22802 2″x3-1/2″ Printable Gift Tags cardstock. You can also print the gift tags on cardstock paper. If you print using cardstock, you’ll also want a paper hole punch and a way to cut out the gift tags.
- Avery 22802 Printable 2″x3-1/2″ Gift Tags
- Cardstock paper (optional)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
- Avery printable gift tags
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
- Follow your printer manufacturer's instructions for loading cardstock in your printer.
- Open the PDF of the gift tags that you want to print. and either click on the printer icon or click on File > Print.
- Your printer dialog box should open. From here you can specify which page(s) to print and how many copies of each page. Be sure to select "Actual Size". The first page of your printable gift tags contains instructions. You won't normally want to print the instructions, so be sure to select page 2 for printing.
- Then simply click on the Print button.
- If you're using Avery printable gift tags cardstock, then simply fold along the perforations to remove the tags, remove the circle for the string and attach your ribbon.
- If you're using cardstock, use a pair of scissors or a paper trimmer to cut out your Christmas gift tags. You may also want to use a paper hole punch to punch in a hole in the top of the gift tags. Then attach your ribbon.
Your printable gift tags are now ready to adorn your packages.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
So, how are you going to use these printable Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas gift tags?
More Christmas Gift Tags
You’ll find tons of free printables right here on The Birch Cottage blog. If you enjoyed these Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas gift tags, you might like these gift tags, too: