This Merry Little Christmas Pillow Cover is a Cricut Design Space Shared Project. Use this project to create festive Christmas pillow covers for your home!
I’ve been sharing some of my shared projects that I’ve created in Cricut Design Space. Earlier this week I shared my “Please Close Lid” project and last week I taught you how to access, find, and use shared projects in Design Space.
What makes these projects special? Glad you asked!
By using shared project files, there is NOTHING for you to upload. No files to download and no files to upload. All the images, fonts, and shapes used in the projects are from the Design Space library.
Now, some of these projects may contain elements that are available for free to Access members only. If you’re not familiar with Access or wondering if Cricut Access might be for you, you can read my recommendation and opinion here!
Merry Little Christmas Pillow Cover
I designed this project with pillow covers in mind. You can resize the design to fit your pillow cover! You can certainly use this design for shirts, bags, towels and so much more!
How to Access the Shared Project
Finding, using, and accessing shared projects in Cricut Design Space couldn’t be easier.
- Open or launch Design Space.
- Click here to access the “Merry Little Christmas Pillow Cover” project. Then click on the Open in App button. Design Space will open and the project details for this project will display.
- Click on Customize to edit and use the design.
That’s all there is to it!
Follow The Birch Cottage in Design Space
If you’d like to be notified when new projects from The Birch Cottage are made public in Design Space, you can Follow The Birch Cottage. Here’s how:
- From the Home screen in Design Space, search for “The Birch Cottage” in the search field.
- Then scroll down to the Community Members section. You should see Pamela Baker – The Birch Cottage.
- Click on the Follow button.
To make things easier, here’s a link to my profile page in Cricut Design Space:
More Cricut Ideas
If you love Cricut crafts, you might like these tutorials and projects from The Birch Cottage:
- How to Access Shared Projects in Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- Let It Snow Christmas Ornament
- DIY Round Wooden Door Hanger
And be sure to save this project to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later or to share with family and friends!