Download this set of printable microwave safe baked potato bag care and use tags and include with your handmade baked potato bags.
I am busy making handmade gifts for our seven children and their families. One of the handmade items I’ll be gifting this year are these microwave baked potato bags. Although the microwave is a fast and convenient way to make baked potatoes, they don’t always have the best texture.
Sometimes microwave potatoes turn out mushy and with the skin all wrinkled. Not exactly my idea of a great baked potato. That’s where these microwave baked potato bags turn blah microwave potatoes into steamy, perfect “baked” potatoes.
Printable Microwave Baked Potato Bag Use and Care Tags
Today, I’m not actually sharing with you how to make the microwave baked potato bags, but rather simply providing some gift tags that you can download and print for free. Include these care tags with your handmade potato bags so that your gift recipient knows how to use and care for their microwave safe baked potato bag.
The tags read:
Simply place your washed potatoes in the bag and microwave (opening side down) in 3-4 minute increments. Do not pierce the potatoes first.
May also be used for sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, tortillas & rolls.
This Microwave Baked potato bag is handmade with 100% cotton. Machine washable.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MICROWAVE BAKED POTATO BAG CARE TAGS FROM THE SUBSCRIBERS RESOURCE LIBRARY
This set of free printable microwave potato bag use and care tags are available exclusively to subscribers of The Birch Cottage newsletter. As a subscriber you’ll have access to this free set of printable care tags and the ENTIRE Subscribers Resource Library!
Remember, the pattern is available exclusively to subscribers. Here’s how to download the printable care tags.
Please note that these instructions are for NEW subscribers only. If you are an existing subscriber, you’ll find a link to the printable care tags in an email from The Birch Cottage or you can simply go to the Subscribers Resource Library and search for “potato” to find this set of printable care tags.
- Complete the subscribe form above.
- Once you submit the above subscription form, you’ll receive a confirmation email from The Birch Cottage.
- So, go check your email, look for a message titled “Please confirm your subscription..” from The Birch Cottage and open up that message.
- Then simply click on the link in the email to confirm your email address.
- After you click on the confirmation link, two things will happen:
- You’ll be redirected to the file in Google Drive where you can preview, download, print or save the PDF. (All downloads from The Birch Cottage are contained in the Subscribers Resource Library. The Library is a shared Google Drive folder.)
- A few minutes later you’ll also receive another email that contains a link to the file. Again, this link will take you to the document in the shared Google Drive folder that is part of the Subscribers Resource Library.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Download the free Care Tags (see “How to Download” above)
- Avery 8870 or 5871 Business Cards (Click here for a list of compatible Avery products)
- Cardstock paper (optional)
How to Use the Care Tags
Use these printable care tags with your microwave safe baked potato bags. Simply use these care tags so the recipient will know how to care for their handmade gift appropriately.
1. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Sign up to get the free printable care tags using the form earlier in this blog post. Then download the free PDF and print your care tag design. Choosing the highest quality settings in your printer settings will give you the best quality print.
2. TRIM AND CUT
If you used the Avery business cards to print your care tags, you’ll simply want to tear the cards apart following the instructions on the package.
3. STUFF OR ATTACH
Now you’re ready to include the care tag in the potato bag or attach it with string, ribbon or twine to your gift. Aren’t you just the thoughtful little gift giver?!
More Care Tags
Besides this set of Microwave Safe Baked Potato Bag Care and Use Tags, you’ll also find the following care tags on The Birch Cottage blog. By the way, once you visit the Subscribers Resource Library, you can simply search for them by name.
- Christmas Handmade with Love Care Tags (includes Knitted, Crocheted and Handmade)
- Floral Handmade with Love Care Tags (Includes Knitted, Crocheted and Handmade)
- Handmade Just for You Christmas Gift Tags
- Microwave Safe Bowl Cozy Care Tags
And don’t forget about the Microwave Save Bowl Cozy tutorial that you’ll find here!
Til next time…