The Ninja Hold and Cold Brewed System brews the best coffee, tea, and specialty drinks every single time! You too can make a great cup of coffee at home!
I don’t review too many products, nor was I asked or provided product in exchange for this product review of the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System with Auto-iQ. The review and opinions are 100% my own.
I simply LOVE my Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed system and wanted to share this with you. And, in case you’re looking for a coffee maker that truly makes a great cup of coffee, hopefully I can convince you to give the Ninja a try!
Last week I even shared with you one of my favorite coffee drinks, the Dirty Chai Latte. And yes, I make this drink using my Ninja. It’s one of our favorite coffee treats.
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System with Auto-iQ
Before the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System, I owned a Ninja Coffee Bar (since discontinued). It was truly the first coffee maker that I fell in love with. One of the things I liked about the Ninja Coffee Bar (besides the fact that it brewed a great cup of coffee), was the ability to brew iced coffee. The BEST iced coffee, in fact.
That was two years ago. I actually broke the carafe on my Ninja for the second time, when my husband decided it was time to upgrade our coffee maker. Plus, Best Buy just happened to have the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System with Auto-iQ on sale. Lucky me!
Features of the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System
It may seem like just another coffee maker to you, but I am a Ninja believer. It has never let me down, like so many restaurants have. Here are just a few of the features of the Hot & Cold Brewed System:
- 6 brew sizes: single cup, travel mug, x-large travel mug, half carafe, or full carafe
- brews coffee
- brews over ice to create full flavored, refreshing iced beverages
- brew tea, whether you use tea bags or loose leaf, with the specially designed tea brew basket
- fold-away built-in frother turns hot or cold milk into silky smooth froth in seconds, with nothing more than the press of a button
- reusable basket for coffee and a separate reusable basket for tea
- brew pod free single serve cup
- handy scoop with built-in storage
You’ll also find settings for different brew types, including:
- Classic: Produces a balanced cup of coffee or tea.
- Rich: Provides a more robust and intense flavor.
- Over Ice: Brews the right amount of liquid so it won’t be watered down.
- Cold Brew: Uses a lower temperature and less water for a smoother brew.
- Specialty: A highly-concentrated brew for lattes and other complex drinks.
What Can you Brew with the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System?
You can brew not only a perfect cup of coffee, but you can also brew the perfect cup of tea, or just about any specialty drink you can think of! Here are a few favorites:
- chai latte
- dirty chai latter
- iced coffee
- cold brew coffee
- espresso-like coffee
- hot tea (use tea bags or loose leaf)
- iced tea
Seriously, this coffee machine is so much more than a coffee maker!
I know what you might be thinking…. can it really brew coffee, tea, and specialty drinks perfectly? You bet it can!
What Others Say About the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System
But, you don’t have to take my word for it (not that my word isn’t good enough). Here are a few other reviews that might be of interest to you:
Here are a few other recipes made with the Ninja brand of coffee makers that you might want to try with your Ninja:
- Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
- Cinnamon Spice Latte
- Caramel Macchiato
- Cookies & Cream Frappe
- Mocha Latte
Plus, you’ll find even more coffee recipes on the Ninja website, like this Cold Brew Coffee Lemonade. You could even try this Affogato recipe from Joanna Gaines or this version from Inside the Rustic Kitchen using the specialty setting on the Ninja. You can thank me later!
So have I convinced you yet to make the Ninja Hot & Cold Brew System your next coffee maker purchase? If you have questions, please ask!
Til next time…
And be sure to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save this idea for later!