I was just thinking what a great Father’s Day gift this Photo Collage Monogram would make! Dad could place it on a book shelf, mantle or hang it on the wall. This simple photo collage monogram would make a great family project. Just in time for Father’s Day!
I found this project over at It’s A Ginger Snap and it is super easy and inexpensive to make.
All you need for this project are a few supplies:
- Large wooden letter (buy from any craft supply store or online)
- Mod Podge
- Black Paint (or color of your choice)
- Xacto knife
Then to make your photo collage monogram, follow these easy steps:
- Paint the entire letter with the black paint.
- Once the paint is dry, arrange pictures on wood letter so you can how you want them arranged and what will fit best where.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the back of each picture and affix it to the top of the letter.
- Flip the letter over, pictures down, and allow to dry (about 20 minutes).
- Once the Mod Podge is dry, cut out the pictures around the edge of the wood letter.
- Apply two coats of Mod Podge to the pictures (allowing the Mod Podge to dry between coats).
Your Photo Collage Monogram is now finished and ready to be gifted!