Add these vinyl decals to your toilet seat to remind users to “Please Close the Lid Before Flushing”. You’ll find this shared project in Cricut Design Space.
I was actually trying to figure out how to gently encourage my husband and sons to “please close the lid before flushing.” Then I had the idea to make some vinyl decals to put on the toilet seat lid.
Our dog Zoey and grand-puppy Kona also like to drink out of the toilet. Totally gross and unhealthy. So, keeping the lid closed not only helps prevent the contents from splashing, but also keeps the pups from trying to drink out of the toilet.
More information than you wanted to know, right?! But I CAN’T possibly be the only person with these “problems”.
Please Close the Lid Shared Project File in Cricut Design Space
This design is one of the shared project files that you’ll find in Cricut Design Space. I made the design using Cricut elements and fonts. And then made the project public so that anyone using Design Space can use the design. Pretty cool, right?!
If you use a Cricut cutting machine, then you have access to Design Space. And as a Design Space user, you can use shared projects. Just remember that the only projects that can be shared are those that exclusively include Cricut elements and fonts. Uploaded images and system fonts cannot be used in shared projects.
So, I created these projects in Design Space specifically with the intent of sharing them with you!
This project includes four designs, one with a splash, one with a dog and paws, one with a cat and paws, and one with paws and hearts.
How to Access the Shared Project
Finding, using, and accessing shared projects in Cricut Design Space couldn’t be easier.
- Open or launch Design Space.
- Click here to access the “Please Close Lid” project. When you click on this link, a new tab will probably open in your browser. If so, click on the Open in App button. Design Space will open and the project details for this project will display.
- Click on Customize to edit and use the design.
That’s all there is to it!
Follow The Birch Cottage in Design Space
If you’d like to be notified when new projects from The Birch Cottage are made public in Design Space, you can Follow The Birch Cottage. Here’s how:
- From the Home screen in Design Space, search for “The Birch Cottage” in the search field.
- Then scroll down to the Community Members section. You should see Pamela Baker – The Birch Cottage.
- Click on the Follow button.
To make things easier, here’s a link to my profile page in Cricut Design Space:
More Cricut Ideas
If you love Cricut crafts, you might like these tutorials and projects from The Birch Cottage:
- How to Access Shared Projects in Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- Let It Snow Christmas Ornament
- DIY Round Wooden Door Hanger
And be sure to save this project to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later or to share with family and friends.