To show your spouse or a couple that you appreciate how much you love them, FTD created six adorable anniversary cards that you can print out at home.
When FTD reached out to me (again) and asked me to let my readers know about this fun collection of six printable anniversary cards, I just had to say “yes” because I knew you would love and appreciate them as much as I do!
So, whether it’s your first anniversary or your 50th — celebrating another year of loving each other is such an important part of marriage.
FTD has put together this collection of six printable anniversary cards. These cards are touching, funny and there’s bound to be one that speaks to you and your loved one.
What to Write in an Anniversary Card
If you’re not sure what to write in an anniversary card, here are a few messages that will fit perfectly:
- “How lucky I am to have married my best friend. Here’s to many more years, love.”
- “You two inspire me everyday and prove that true love exists. Happy Anniversary!”
- “I love you more than words can say. I hope you know that.”
- “Your love has always been an inspiration to us. I thank the universe every day that you two found each other.”
- “You always know how to make me laugh. I’m glad I married someone who can brighten even the darkest days.”
You can also use a love quote in your personalized anniversary card. Maybe one of these beautiful quotes will make the recipient smile:
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” — Stephanie Perkins
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” — Julia Roberts
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
Make sure to pour your heart into this anniversary card. Use a loving greeting like “Dearest” and add an equally sweet closing like “With love” or “Forever yours.” Your spouse or the couple you’re giving the card to will appreciate the thought you put into it.
Download Anniversary Cards from FTD
Like I said, this set of six printable anniversary cards is made available as a free download from our trusted friends at FTD.
Simply click on the image below to visit the FTD website where you can download all six printable anniversary cards.
Besides this set of free printable anniversary cards from FTD, you’ll also find these other free printables:
- Eight Free Botanical Prints to Liven Up Your Space
- How to Press Flowers (with Botanical Print Tutorial)
Plus, you’ll find tons of free printables right here on The Birch Cottage blog! Most printables are available for free exclusively to subscribers of The Birch Cottage blog. It only takes a second, and I’d love for you to sign up:
As a subscriber, you’ll not only have access to the entire Subscribers Resource Library where you’ll find free printables like:
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Til next time…
Friday 7th of August 2020
These are perfect! My anniversary is coming up in 13 days.
Friday 7th of August 2020
Emily, sounds like perfect timing! Happy anniversary!!
Pam Baker The Birch Cottage