This Roasted Garlic Aioli recipe will take your burger to the next level! Roasted garlic aioli is perfect on burgers, vegetables or even fish!
Lenny and I don’t eat out very often, but one of the restaurants we love to go to is Red Robin. Their burgers are just absolutely mouth-watering! When our daughter was home from San Diego, we went out to eat at Red Robin and they were featuring their Big Sky Burger.
According to Lenny, it was THE best burger he’s ever had! Now that’s saying a lot because he prides himself in his burger making abilities.
Well, a few weeks ago we went back to Red Robin, Lenny wanted to order The Big Sky burger, but it was no longer on the menu. So, he asked the waitress about it and she told him that it was no longer on the menu but she could check with the kitchen and if they still had the ingredients, he could order one. She did, they did and so he did.
Lenny said the ingredients sound a little weird, but all of them together just really make this burger and the combination he likes the most on The Big Sky Burger is the roasted garlic aioli and brie cheese.
I’ve come up with my own version of this burger using this Roasted Garlic Aioli Recipe with brie cheese and caramelized onions. Lenny loves it! I keep a jar of Roasted Garlic Aioli in the fridge just for him. It really is easy to make and adds soooo much flavor!
This recipe is so easy and adds so much flavor! A definite keeper for our family.
Roasted Garlic Aioli Recipe
I actually make this roasted garlic aioli all the time. It’s perfect on beef, steak, prime rib – or anywhere you’d like something a little extra special or flavorful! If you give this recipe a try, be sure to let me know how you like it or share a photo on social media using the hashtag #thebirchcottage!
- 2 to 3 whole heads garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Take the whole heads of garlic and cut the tops off to expose the garlic cloves. Place on a large piece of aluminum foil and drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap up the foil into a tight pouch, and then place in the oven and roast for 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Squeeze the pulp from the skins (you’ll need ⅓ cup).
- In a food processor, combine the roasted garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce and some salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Refrigerate to allow the flavors to meld together. Garnish with parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More Recipe Ideas
If you enjoyed this Roasted Garlic Aioli Recipe, you might also like these recipes from The Birch Cottage:
Til next time…
Be sure to pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later or to share with family and friends!