Lenny and I are going on a little trip to the beach and hope to take in some snorkeling. We’ve decided to buy a waterproof camera so we can capture all those great underwater shots. I’m pretty excited about the trip (an understatement) and a little uneasy about traveling outside of my comfort zone. But, I’ll have my Lenny with me and it will be a great time. I’ll be sure to share pictures. Just what you were hoping for, right?
- The camera is Waterproof, Shockproof, Crushproof, Freezeproof – Let’s Just Say It’s “Lifeproof”.
- The World’s First Rugged Camera with a Swivel LCD
- The Widest Lens of Any Rugged Camera
- On Top of Everything Else…Pro-quality Video
- Capture a Series of Photos with Timed Interval Shooting
- Express Your Creativity with Art Filters
- Olympus iHS Technology – Faster and Smarter
- Keep It Sharp with Dual Image Stabilization
And of course, we need a way to keep the camera from floating away, so this is the floating strap we’re also purchasing.