Welcome to our April Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on all things Mother’s Day…it’s only a couple of weeks away! Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from The Robin’s Nest Designs on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Mason Jar Cozy
So, I decided to use a little of both ideas and come up with my own pattern. This was my first attempt and I wish I had allowed for an overlap of the fabric. I was a little concerned about adding unnecessary bulk, but now that I’ve made the cozy, I don’t think the bulk would be a a big deal.
Also, instead of using Velcro, like the cozies from I Heart Nap Time, I used elastic and a button. I have a thing for buttons and anytime I can find a way to incorporate old buttons into a project, I’m a pretty happy girl. I made my Mason Jar Cozy out of some scrap material I had and insulated batting that I purchased from JoAnn Fabrics.
You can download a PDF of the full Mason Jar Cozy tutorial here.
The next stop is Harmony and Happiness on The Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Sofia Linha at Something On Everything
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage <<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Ann Fontaine at The Clumsy Wife
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Jamie Srock at All That Srocks
- Lani Padilla at Simply Fresh Vintage
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Anna at Anna International
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Sarah at Ark in the Desert
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Bethany at Salty Blonde