This link party is now CLOSED.
Hello friends! Welcome to The Living With Style Linky Party! You may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop that is the last Wednesday of each month. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! Today, it is Lisa’s turn from Harmony and Happiness to share some of her favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
- I love this DIY chemical-free toilet cleaning solution! Check out these DIY Toilet Cleaning Fizzies from Little Miss Dexterous.
- This Vanilla Graham Cracker Sundae with Strawberries looks so easy and delicious! Thank you Living Off Love and Coffee for sharing!
- Find out how to decorate with a ladder! I love Using a Ladder for Display from My Imperfect Paradise.
- Check out this Home Office Reveal from The House Down the Lane! I love all the cool details.
- I can’t wait to make this Veggie Pizza from Sweet Silly Sara. Yum!!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
Before we get this party started, want to say we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!