Hello friends! Welcome to The Living With Style Linky Party! You may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop that is the last Wednesday of each month. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! Today, it is Lory’s turn from The Robin’s Nest Designs to share some of her favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
- I love this idea from Lindsay at My Creative Days. She has an awesome DIY using an old box and a wagon!
- This recipe from Abby at Winstead Wandering is a great way to use our garden potatoes.
- This clever Bench/Table project from Sisters What looks so cute in the yard.
- Cream Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese in enchiladas? Sign me up! Looks delish from the cousins at DIY Just Cuz.
- Such a clever way to mix up dinner time with this Mix and Match Pasta from Karren at Oh My Heartsie Girl.
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we get this party started, want to say we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back! We also really appreciate those who take the time to link back!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!