This link party is now CLOSED.
Hello friends! Welcome to The Living With Style Linky Party! You may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop that is the last Wednesday of each month. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature here on The Living with Style Linky Party. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! Today, it is my turn to share some of my favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
There were a lot of great link ups last week and it made it really difficult to pick just five. But, that’s good news for you as these five featured linky participants offer some great fall decor and recipe inspirations, as well as one heartfelt post that I just had to share with you! I hope you will visit these bloggers and enjoy the posts as much as I did!
- My first featured link entitled Why I’m Still Dating My Husband from Kelsie at Currently Kelsie, isn’t your normal blog post. There’s no DIY project. No recipe. No household organization tips. No tutorial. But, it’s full of wisdom, insight and truth. If you have a spouse or significant other, you’ve got to read this post that’s written straight from the heart! Love truly is a decision!
- The second featured link entitled DIY Chalk & Magnet Board Door from bonbon at Farmhouse 40 is a clever and shabby way to incorporate a chalkboard in your home decor. I love how she took something new and made it to look like something that’s been around for a while in this adorable farm home. I think you’ll love this DIY inspiration from Farmhouse 40!
- My next two links to feature offer some tasty fall themed recipes. It is September, after all, and that definitely means fall is just around the corner. The first recipe is for these Apple Filled Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting from Heidi at Simplee Thrifty. This recipe is especially easy because it uses box cake mix and especially yummy because it uses Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting! Uhm, yum!
- The second fall theme recipe I’ve chosen to feature this week are these Mini Apple Cheesecakes from Jen at Cincy Shopper. These cheesecakes are made with apple pie filling, are super simple and drizzled with caramel. What’s not to love?
- The final featured link is from Wendi at H2O Bungalo who shares her DIY Interior Wood Shutters tutorial. I love the use of the shutters in her home office and you will, too. Now, if I can just figure out a way to incorporate them into my home decor.
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
Before we get this party started, we wanted to be sure to say that we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back! We also really appreciate those who take the time to link back!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.