Crockpot Tuscan Soup
An Olive Garden copycat recipe that's easy to make.
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- rosemary to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- shredded Parmesan cheese to taste
In your crockpot, combine the onion, pepper, chicken, beans, broth, paste, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cook on low for 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
Add rosemary and spinach and let it simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Serve topped with shredded Parmesan cheese