The Best Ever Guacamole Recipe
Full of flavor and truly the "best ever" guacamole recipe! The secret - lime jucie!
- 3 medium ripe Hass avocados halved, peeled and pitted
- 1 medium lime
- ½ tspn kosher salt
- ½ tspn ground cumin
- ¼ tspn ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium white sweet onion diced
- 2 small Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tspn fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ jalapeno seeded and minced
Place the avocado pulp and lime juice in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add the salt, cumin and cayenne and mash using a potato masher, leaving some larger chunks for texture.
Add the onion, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro and jalapeno and stir to combine.
Lay plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.